Software Back-End Engineer:in
- Information Technology
- Software Development / Analyse
- Kimon Abderhalden
- +41 44 533 06 31
Kimon in his role as Manager acts as the link between our customers and the technical candidates he identifies.
He brings together different areas of interest and was previously, with an international recruiter, in two different positions in the IT environment. As a Research Consultant, he was responsible for the recruitment and candidate care (Interviewing, assessments). As a development of that role he took over, as Senior Recruitment Consultant, additionally the responsibility for customer management, where he is today and can call himself a Manager.
In his spare time, Kimon Abderhalden is always looking for good restaurants and unwinds with a healthy mix of sports and a glass of red wine.
In the heart of Zurich, you design, develop, and implement modern software solutions based on current tech stacks in the data science environment. As an experienced software engineer, you understand that well written Software Solution are not based on monolithic Software but Microservices Architecture
Together with about 60 other colleagues, innovative and state-of-the-art individual solutions based on Machine Learning are developed in various industries such as MedTech, real estate, healthcare, or the energy sector.
You are involved in the entire product development from design to holistic support of the customers and create software that is long-lasting and, above all, used for a good purpose in our society.
- As a software engineer you are able to develop software prototypes and provide solutions in the field of Big Data.
- In your role you are on the one hand a software engineer or architect, on the other hand you can take up the technical needs as a request engineer. Everything from one source.
- You like people and like to pass on your knowledge to colleagues. We believe that you can achieve a lot alone, but even more together.
- You can take on your own technical projects after an appropriate induction.
- You have a university degree in computer science or relevant work experience in software development.
- You have experience in Software Engineering, ideally Python, Java or C#.
- You have already implemented projects with Kubernetes, Spark or Docker and you have experience in Microservices or ansynchronous programming.
- Initial experience with client-server API’s (REST, OpenAPI, Thrift).
- State-of-the-art laboratories, high-performance computing clusters, and production facilities
- Vibrant and open company culture thanks to a diverse and creative mix of people from across the globe with various backgrounds in physics, electronics, mathematics, biology, etc.
- Colleagues who are smart, competent, and passionate about valuable, cutting-edge work and who strive to meet high ethical standards
You can expect a modern company with an open communication culture and a high degree of personal responsibility. For this newly created team, we are looking for people who want to help shape the software of tomorrow and put their own stamp on it.
Did you recognise yourself in this advertisement?
Mr. Kimon Abderhalden is looking forward to hearing from you.
North Face routes are among the most difficult, challenging, and yet coveted routes to the summit. Thus, the first ascents of some of the most famous mountains in the Alps through the North Face inspired adventurous stories and myths about courage, bravery and glory. Both launching an ambitious and challenging career and successfully implementing the company's recruitment strategy can be well compared to climbing a high mountain. The path is demanding and not always easy and requires willpower and assertiveness.
Nordwand Group AG can support you in this process thanks to its more than 50 years of experience in job placement. We provide you with information about the general weather situation, the necessary technical equipment, a well-trained team, a detailed map and all the necessary support to master even the most difficult challenges.