IT Application Architect
- Information Technology
- Recruitment Manager
- +41 44 533 06 00
About the job
The Nordwand Group is looking on behalf of their client for an IT Application Architect on a contract to permanent basis to lead the design of application and integration architectures to guarantee scalability, security, performance across various systems and applications. You will partner with business leaders, experts across IT to shape and execute an IT roadmap that aligns with the company's objectives.
- Design and implement the IT architecture that supports the business objectives
- Develop and maintain a IT roadmap that aligns strategic goals
- Identify and prioritize IT initiatives
- Analyse current IT systems to improve efficiency, reliability, and scalability
- Evaluate and recommend emerging technologies that can improve business operations and reduce costs
- Drive and Lead the development of technical standards and guidelines
- Collaborate with other IT architects, developers, and business stakeholders to deliver solutions that meet the business needs.
- 10+ years of experience in IT architecture and design, with a focus on application-level solutions
- Knowledge of architecture frameworks, such as TOGAF or Zachman
- Experience with application architecture tools
- Strong communication and collaboration skills
- English speaking IT team
For this position communication skills are essential. We need someone who`s personality can integrate seamlessly with the business stakeholders.
We will consider those in a permanent job and those in a contract who are happy to commit to something longer term. We look forward to reading your CV.
North Face routes are among the most difficult, challenging, and yet coveted routes to the summit. Thus, the first ascents of some of the most famous mountains in the Alps through the North Face inspired adventurous stories and myths about courage, bravery and glory. Both launching an ambitious and challenging career and successfully implementing the company's recruitment strategy can be well compared to climbing a high mountain. The path is demanding and not always easy and requires willpower and assertiveness.
Nordwand Group AG can support you in this process thanks to its more than 50 years of experience in job placement. We provide you with information about the general weather situation, the necessary technical equipment, a well-trained team, a detailed map and all the necessary support to master even the most difficult challenges.