Azure Active Directory Engineer (AAD)
- Information Technology
- Network Specialists / Engineers
- Recruitment Manager
- +41 44 533 06 00
For our client we are looking for an Azure Active Directory Engineer to join the team on a contract to permanent basis. In this position you will manage the on-prem Active Directory and its counterpart, Azure Active Directory (Azure AD). We are looking for someone with extensive Azure AD, exchange server, messaging services and documentation skills to take ownership for the design, deployment, security and management of critical services.
- Produce high level designs , implement, and support integrations with third-party applications and systems.
- Design, develop, configure, customize and operate in an environment consisting of Azure AD, AD and public key infrastructure features
- Manage and administer end-to-end Active Directory infrastructure, including on-premises and Azure Active Directory.
- Maintain and optimise Active Directory services, including directory objects, group policies, OU structures, and user access controls
- Design, implement, and support integrations with third-party applications and systems.
- Provide 3rd level support for an enterprise-wide Microsoft Windows distributed server platform
- Produce detailed technical documentation
- Produce project plans, perform root cause analysis documents
- Report on progress to management
Application Profile Required
- Extensive Azure Active Directory experience
- On-prem Active Directory
- MS Exchange
- Strong communication skills in English.
- Excellent conceptual and analytical skills
We anticipate this position will start around February 2024 but there is a degree of flexibility around this date. If you would like more information on this position please send your CV into the Nordwand Group to be considered.
North Face routes are among the most difficult, challenging, and yet coveted routes to the summit. Thus, the first ascents of some of the most famous mountains in the Alps through the North Face inspired adventurous stories and myths about courage, bravery and glory. Both launching an ambitious and challenging career and successfully implementing the company's recruitment strategy can be well compared to climbing a high mountain. The path is demanding and not always easy and requires willpower and assertiveness.
Nordwand Group AG can support you in this process thanks to its more than 50 years of experience in job placement. We provide you with information about the general weather situation, the necessary technical equipment, a well-trained team, a detailed map and all the necessary support to master even the most difficult challenges.