Mendix Developer / Architect
- Information Technology
- Wes Banks
- +41 44 533 06 37
Wes has over 13 years of recruiting expertise across the Information Technology and Financial Services sectors, 10 of which have been serving the Swiss market.
For many years his focus has been on Client Development and Account Management of some of the most reputable larger companies in Switzerland as well as supporting SME’s, including start-ups, to grow their businesses.
Clients will always want to identify and attract top performers for their businesses and Wes is able to think beyond a standard search & selection approach and solve his customers problems. He continues to take advantage of his extensive network of both Business and IT professionals and stays regularly informed about industry developments and trends.
At weekends Wes likes to head to the mountains where he enjoys all types of sports and adventures. If you know him, its ‘go big or go home’!
The Nordwand Group is looking for an Mendix Developer / Architect in Zurich, Switzerland. We are looking for a professional with enterprise application integration experience who can provide providing architectural solutions, design, development using Mendix.
- Design and develop user-centric applications that meet business requirements / user needs
- Develop project with the highest code quality
- Translate business and technical requirements into an architectural blueprint
- Ensure a robust architectural runway that can support future business requirements throughout the product lifecycle
- Ensure application is scalable, maintainable, and optimized for performance
- Lead evaluation, design and analysis
- Propose new solutions
- Collaborate / ensure high-quality deliverables
- Diagnose and troubleshoot application issues reported
- Mendix Development / Architectural skills
- Experience in using built-in adapters and building customer adapters
- Attention to detail and presentation skills
- Can explain why certain best practice should be applied
- Agile delivery experience
If you are interested in such a position please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org to discuss further. Applicants must have either Swiss residence or hold an EU passport to be considered.
North Face routes are among the most difficult, challenging, and yet coveted routes to the summit. Thus, the first ascents of some of the most famous mountains in the Alps through the North Face inspired adventurous stories and myths about courage, bravery and glory. Both launching an ambitious and challenging career and successfully implementing the company's recruitment strategy can be well compared to climbing a high mountain. The path is demanding and not always easy and requires willpower and assertiveness.
Nordwand Group AG can support you in this process thanks to its more than 50 years of experience in job placement. We provide you with information about the general weather situation, the necessary technical equipment, a well-trained team, a detailed map and all the necessary support to master even the most difficult challenges.