- Information Technology
- Systems Engineering / Administration
- Martin Honegger
- +41 44 533 06 00
Martin is a founding partner of the Nordwand Group and leads our IT team. He personally serves a number of our key clients also for a range of Executive search mandates in both IT and Sales & Marketing functions. He is also responsible for the general management of the company.
He has worked in specialised recruitment since 2001 and has successfully built teams in Switzerland, Germany and Austria. Alongside his team management responsibilities in success based recruitment, Martin was also actively involved in the development of a range of client specific recruitment solutions. Martin is a federally certified Sales Manager and has a professional certificate in Social Media Management, a theme which is ever more important in the recruitment industry.
In his free time Martin is a passionate football fan and loves sharing his statistical knowledge with anybody brave enough to listen.
In this challenging and versatile role, you will be responsible for the following:
- You will serve as a general technical Infrastructure administrator in the following areas
- Managing the day-to-day operations
- System monitoring and performance
- Configuration and migration
- Maintenance and repair
- You are responsible for the user support / troubleshooting / administration and maintaining the global VoIP platform
- Acting as the interface to external providers and partners
- Very good knowledge of Linux (preferably Red Hat)
- Broad experience with networks (routers, switches & firewalls)
- Very good configuration management skills
- Shell and Python scripting knowledge for automation
- Several years’ work experience in the design and maintenance of cloud infrastructure would be an asset
- Knowledge with storage is an advantage
- Excellent communication skills in English. Other languages are an advantage
Would you like to be part of a well-rehearsed 3-man team where you are able to bring in ideas and manage projects from A to Z? With our client, a highly specialised technology company with a start-up character, you will cover a wide range of tasks and continuously further develop your skills.
If you want to work in an international environment, I look forward to hearing from you and receiving your application documents. If you have any additional questions, please do not hesitate to contact me.
North Face routes are among the most difficult, challenging, and yet coveted routes to the summit. Thus, the first ascents of some of the most famous mountains in the Alps through the North Face inspired adventurous stories and myths about courage, bravery and glory. Both launching an ambitious and challenging career and successfully implementing the company's recruitment strategy can be well compared to climbing a high mountain. The path is demanding and not always easy and requires willpower and assertiveness.
Nordwand Group AG can support you in this process thanks to its more than 50 years of experience in job placement. We provide you with information about the general weather situation, the necessary technical equipment, a well-trained team, a detailed map and all the necessary support to master even the most difficult challenges.