(Senior) Manager Group Finance & Tax
- Finance and Accounting
- Accounting / Accountant
- Pascal Hahn
- +41 44 533 06 15
Pascal is responsible for the further development of our Finance & Accounting practice.
He began his career with a renowned Private Bank in Zurich before moving to an international Fund Management company where he spent 12 years building and developing the Swiss market.
Pascal has been in the specialised Recruitment industry since 2007 and focusses on filling vacancies for specialists and managers in the Finance & Accounting discipline.
In his spare time he is an avid record collector with an affinity for jazz.
Our client is a foundation-owned investment group with more than 25 billion EUR in assets under management. Their investment strategies include private and long-term equity, real estate, infrastructure and liquid assets. Due to continued growth, we have been exclusively mandated to search for a candidate to fill the role of a (Senior) Manager Group Finance & Tax.
Main tasks and responsibilities:
International tax compliance:
- International tax compliance – BEPS 2.0 Pillar 2
- Support Group Finance Manager and CFO in designing effective processes and systems solution to ensure compliance with BEPS 2.0 Pillar 2 legislation in the relevant jurisdictions during the transition period but also for the long term
- Lead the implementation of these system solutions and processes (transition and long-term) under the oversight of Group Finance Manager and in close collaboration with all relevant counterparts within the group (Finance Managers)
- Maintain effective controls and procedures to ensure ongoing compliance with BEPS 2.0 Pillar 2 legislations (data collection, GloBE taxable result, ETR calculation, tax filings, group coordination…)
- Lead the ongoing administration of BEPS
- Support Group Finance Manager on transfer pricing and group wide tax matters (DAC 6, Country by Country Reporting etc)
Consolidation and reporting:
- Timely and accurate posting of all elimination and necessary consolidation adjustments
- Ensuring that the intercompany mismatches are within agreed limits
- Support preparation and filing of consolidated group accounts and schedules
- Management of the consolidation systems including metadata, user access rights and the chart of accounts, Maintain systems documentation
- Managing variance analysis and providing commentary on financial performance
- Support of the Swiss entities, incl. Financial accounting, closing, monitoring and reporting systems, incl budget and forecast processes
- Upload reporting packages
- University degree in Finance (Bachelor or Master degree), CPA is of advantage
- Knowledge and understanding of OECD BEPS Pillar II is of advantage and a strong commitment to further enhance this knowledge is a must
- Profound knowledge in accounting and reporting
- Several years (min 5y) of practical knowledge of group accounting and consolidation
- Experience in dealing with transfer pricing topics
- Any experience with international tax matters and related reporting obligations (CbCr, DAC6 etc) is a plus (from basic to advanced)
- Experience with ERP and consolidation systems
- Training with one of the big 4 is of advantage
- Strong analytical capabilities and organizational sensitivity
- Good practical knowledge in use of Microsoft Office – especially Excel
- Fluent in spoken and written English – German or any other language is a plus
- Proactive, independent and flexible from concept and design to the implementation of projects
- Ability to prioritize and successfully manage tasks and projects
- Able to work independently and take initiatives and ownership of her/his tasks
- A strong adherence to values which are key to the company such as respect, humbleness, leading by example
What our client is offering:
- Modern working environment with possibility of mobile working flexibility
- Above-average compensation
- Cultural and value driven atmosphere
- International team of highly motivated professionals
- Potential for personal development
North Face routes are among the most difficult, challenging, and yet coveted routes to the summit. Thus, the first ascents of some of the most famous mountains in the Alps through the North Face inspired adventurous stories and myths about courage, bravery and glory. Both launching an ambitious and challenging career and successfully implementing the company's recruitment strategy can be well compared to climbing a high mountain. The path is demanding and not always easy and requires willpower and assertiveness.
Nordwand Group AG can support you in this process thanks to its more than 50 years of experience in job placement. We provide you with information about the general weather situation, the necessary technical equipment, a well-trained team, a detailed map and all the necessary support to master even the most difficult challenges.